Sunday, February 24, 2013

Coming Clean

It has been 2 weeks, 2 days and about 17 hours since I decided to go clean (but who's counting?) And the journey, so far, has not been as emotionally or mentally challenging as I thought it would be.

This life change of mine was catalyzed by a documentary I stumbled upon on Netflix while searching for cooking shows. The documentary (Fresh) focused on the food industry in America and how our vegetables are altered and the animals we eat are kept in filth and pumped up with antibiotics to keep them alive. I started to do some research, and the more I read, the more I realized I needed to take charge of what I put into my body.

So here I am, taking charge and making changes, and sharing my journey and any knowledge I pick up along the way.

1 comment: